With dynamic content ruling the web today, businesses around the world are generating more and more content on a daily basis. A CMS (Content Management System) is a web application that allows easy amendments to your website with minimum technical resources.
- Are you adept at sharing and updating the data you generate regularly?
- Is cost a constraint in keeping your database up-to-date?
- Do you have enough technical resources that can update your data for you?
- Are you in business for years and have critical data but are unaware of how to manage it?.
Are you in a content driven business and are looking for a robust and reliable content management system to publish large quantities of content frequently, quickly and in multiple locations?
Globalization has made it necessary for companies to maintain a database that can be easily accessed by employees around the globe. Due to this, Content Management Systems (CMS) is becoming essential to businesses and organizations.
Glivytech develops powerful, flexible, and user-centered CMS systems, easy -to-use web applications to streamline and automate the process of publishing content and update the website easily through a well-formed GUI interface with only a few mouse clicks.
We offer both ground-up CMS development or customizations of our own CMS to more suited to your specific requirements.
At Glivytech, we can integrate and customize various CMS packages to suit individual client requirements, and also integrate CMS solutions with existing applications such as shopping carts, discussion boards etc, to facilitate the publishing and sharing of information.
Through our CMS solutions, one can become self-sufficient and be in charge of your content in the real sense of the word, with a major reduction in the time spent in creating, managing and delivering the content. Our state of the art CMS technologies will delight your customers by providing them with an enriching user experience.
- A centralized repository that enables easy access, archiving and reuse of content.
- Streamlines content publishing process.
- Cost effective & efficient.
- Control access to data, based on user roles.
- Secure, flexible and modular architecture.
- Easy to use interfaces.
- Removes dependence on hiring technical support.